Sunday, November 29, 2009

Playing (Blog) "Tag"

I have posted a picture of my (very messy) desk at least once on this blog! (For some perverse reason, I find it interesting to compare my chaotic work space to others like it!) Maybe I take comfort in knowing that I'm not the only messy one!

I often read the blogs of Derek Maul, a Florida writer, who recently posted a picture at himself at work in the kitchen, because of the "organizational state" of his study (which I interpret to mean that his desk is too messy to work on!)

So I was interested in the game of "tag" mentioned by Karyn (a Toronto "craft-er") in her blog, Make Something, where craft-enthusiasts with blogs have been "tagging" each other - wanting them to show pictures of their work spaces ...

Karyn was "tagged" by Constança Cabral, who had in turn been "tagged" by Alice Bernardo... and so on... By clicking on these blog links, you can see the creative work spaces of some very creative women - in a kind of "treasure hunt."

(Their work spaces have an artistic aura which mine definitely lacks!)

Like Derek Maul, I never write a blog in my study... I'm usually sitting on the living room sofa, with my son's laptop on my knees...

After all, I don't want to risk messing up the piles of papers on my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment