Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Visiting Leesburg, Virginia














Leesburg, Virginia is one of my favorite places to visit in the Washington area.


















About an hour outside of Washington, DC, its quaint buildings remind me of another era.


















We parked near this old Episcopal Church...














Walked past these charming houses...















Dropped in at several antique stores...














And wandered past cafes.

In another part of town, there is a popular outlet mall. Last time I was there (several years ago), I bought a few things. This time the stores were crowded, and I didn't see anything I really liked. But it was the end of a long day, and I was getting tired. In order to enjoy shopping, I need to have lots of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment