Saturday, October 24, 2009

If it's Saturday, it must be TIDY-MY-DESK day...

I like to bring things to a close on the weekend - so Saturday is a good day to tidy off my desk. My goal is to see some part (even a small part) of it not cluttered with paper...














So here it is... Full of lovely STUFF - including articles I have torn out of newspapers and magazines.

What to do with all this lovely STUFF?














My "Interesting Info" Files are multiplying - and STUFFED with STUFF...














The perfect solution is to send some of these articles to my kids to read... Surely they will find them interesting!














My mother used to do this to me... (I was rarely interested in what interested her!)

But that doesn't deter me!

Dear kids,
Here are some articles I thought you'd be interested in reading...

LOVE, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment