Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Back to Knitting... Socks!

A while back, I knit a pair of socks for my granddaughter... Then another pair...

Then I started knitting a pair for myself.

My favorite pattern (for socks for myself) is one I found in an old Martha Stewart magazine. It is also also available on her crafting website HERE. I've used it before and love it.

The preamble to the pattern doesn't mention it, but the ladies sock pattern is the one in front of the brackets. The other two are for larger Christmas stockings (the largest size) and for a baby sock (the one with the fewest stitches).

Sock knitting is easier on my wrists than knitting larger, heavier projects... So I hope I continue knitting a few more pairs while I'm on a roll. I wear hand-knit socks indoors when the weather turns cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment