Friday, December 22, 2017

Quilt Progress

My mauve quilt is slowly coming along. I like to do a little every day while listening to an audio book...

I'm machine quilting it - which gets more awkward the bigger it gets. My sewing table isn't all that large - but I have a chair next to  it to help support the quilt while I sew.

Whenever I work on a quilt - I inevitably go through stages of not liking it! (I'm currently at that stage with this one...)









It would be easy to put it away unfinished at this point. But these days I'm trying to  finish everything I start...

(This is what the quilt back looks like.)

One of my quilting goals is to use up my stash, without adding to it.

(I wonder how many quilts I'll be able to make.)
Once this quilt is done, I'll be checking out my bins of fabric and all the quilt photos I've saved on Pinterest.















(There are so many nice ones!)
















Then I'll start planning my next project!

(Or maybe I should finish one I started - then abandoned - years ago?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment