Saturday, December 23, 2017

Iphone (Problem) Update

A while ago, I mentioned that my iPhone screen was acting up. Halfway down, the screen had developed a pinkish hue. At times, this film turned into noticeable dark vertical bars that blocked the view even more. Unfortunately, the warranty date had passed.

I decided to put up with the inconvenience until I qualified for a new free phone in March - though it was annoying.

But then I had second thoughts. The discoloration was very distracting... Maybe I should just pay the extra and get a new phone now?!

I was on the verge of doing that when the problem cleared up. Or almost... That pinkish discoloration in the bottom left may not be normal. But the screen is clear when I read my emails.

The phone may not be perfect - but I'm happy that I didn't spend the $160 Apple wanted to fix it! I'm in no rush to replace it now either.

No comments:

Post a Comment