Friday, October 25, 2013

Finally Done!

I have been working on an afghan that I started about two years ago... perhaps longer.


















It's finally done!














It was exciting to use up all the yarn I had bought - and to add the black border.














I have two other unfinished afghans. I started this one a year ago. I crocheted a few rows but now I'm not sure I like the colors. (No drama!)














And I'm beginning to wonder about this one that I started more recently. Inspired by our trip to Pennsylvania, I wanted to use Amish colors... But it seems a little repetitive and busy!














Should I continue the pattern or make a change?

Questions like these are one of the reasons I sometimes put a project on hold for a while. (Then forget about it!) When I come across it again, often much later, I see it with fresh eyes and can judge better what to do. It's hard to work on something I have doubts about.

No comments:

Post a Comment