Thursday, May 17, 2012

Timeless Fashion

"Timeless" fashion is NEVER OUT OF STYLE - because it is NEVER IN STYLE, my daughter tells me. (Unlike me, she has knowledge about such things!)



I think of her words as I pull out my spring coats... impulse purchases from many years ago!


















I bought this reversible raincoat in the late 1960s... back when mini-skirts were first in style!














 I loved the collar... and the loose flaring fit. (I still occasionally get compliments when I wear it!)



This spring jacket caught my eye in a Kelowna mall, back when my mother still lived there...



















I bought it (against my daughter's wishes) because of the cute quilted birds!

Never IN STYLE...? Never OUT OF STYLE..? Not timeless fashion (perhaps) ... but loved nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment