Friday, August 27, 2010

Quilting Decisions

I started a reversible quilt a few months ago... (Last winter, in fact!)














I worked on it until the warm weather arrived, but then my interests turn outdoors... The 54 quilt squares have been sitting in a pile, in plain view... just to remind me to finish them.

Last week's rainy weather nudged me back to them, so I finished off the squares... Now to assemble them into a quilt... But wait! This is where another stumbling block crops up!...
What design do I want these squares to be in?! There are so many options!...

Option A? (The quilt that inspired me - created by my cousin Maria - looked like this...)














But there are other possibilities: Option B?














Option C?














Option D?














Option E?














Or option F...?














So many decisions!
It may be a while before I begin the next step... I want to be certain I choose the one I like best!...

3 comments:

  1. There has to be a narrow border (dark) between all the squares, to join them.. Do you think it would interfere with the pattern?

    ReplyDelete