Saturday, April 24, 2021

Weekly Walk

I walk in our neighbourhood almost daily, but once a week, Terry and I drive to Andrew Hayden Park, on the river, a few miles away.











Last time we were there, The weather was a little cooler.











It looked like it might rain.











The ducks and geese didn’t mind...



And, for the first time, we saw small turtles...



I’m not sure if they are newly hatched... or small adults...











(From now on, I’ll think of this part of the park as “Turtle Bay”!)











Another time, I’d like to walk a little further past the marina to the point / peninsula in the distance.











Not long ago, this was all snow-covered. And Terry and I walked on the frozen river, watching kite-skiers being pulled along by the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment