Monday, April 12, 2021

Knitting Dilemma

“Out of sight, out of mind” is a saying that best describes my urge to have a lot of things lying out in front of me... which, of course, creates a sense of clutter.

(My daughter, on the other hand, finds my clutter to be anxiety-provoking!)

For me, clutter is sometimes comforting... It reassured me that I have things to do... and I’m a “do-er”!











But even for me, at times, there can be too much clutter!

My current case in point is the assortment of yarn I’ve pulled out to make this “Safe at Home” blanket with its many colours.











I like to have my knitting near the chair I sit in to relax in the evenings. But, with all the scraps and colours, I think it’s a little too much!

What to do?! If I put it away, I’ll probably forget where it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment