Saturday, April 17, 2021

My Three Current Knitting Projects

Most evenings I knit a little before I go to bed. I currently have three projects on the go.











I’m trying to finish this pair of socks. Then I plan to put my sock yarn away till next winter. I’ve made several pairs of socks during the pandemic. Now, on to other things!











I’m also working on an Elizabeth Zimmerman blanket pattern using yarn I bought for shawls a few years ago... I made several shawls and still have some leftover yarn... 


An afghan is a good way to use it up.

Recently I started a blanket made of rows of “houses” which I’d like to focus on... it’s a pretty ambitious project with lots of colour changes. The pattern is called “Safe at Home” - a good name for a pandemic project! So far I’ve only bought one (very large) ball of yarn... in yellow. The rest is leftover from other projects. 

It’s always fun to work on something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment