Friday, December 13, 2019

Toronto Christmas Market

The problem with outdoor Christmas markets in Canada is that they can be very cold!

That's my main memory of the Christmas Market I visited with my son's family in Toronto a few weeks ago...









Feeling sorry for those  (in red coats) taking tickets at the entrance, I headed for indoor shelter as quickly as I could!










It was fun to wander around - indoors!

(I gravitated to galleries...)









In all fairness, others did enjoy the outdoors!











There wasn't any snow - but the wind in the Distillery District - near Lake Ontario - was chilling...










(So glad I didn't plan to talk to Santa!)

His elves were very entertaining...

We ended our day in a lovely pub-restaurant...

The outdoor cold made us appreciate the warm food and good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment