Thursday, December 12, 2019

December Outdoor Walking Again!

It has been a real treat - the past few days - to go out walking in the neighborhood...

The ice or snow on the ground has mostly melted!












I headed over to the library (about a mile away) to return a book...












Then walked home through a neighborhood schoolyard.

I used to work in this building - when my kids were in elementary school. (We used to park on this side of the building in those days... I wonder why they don't anymore.)

My kids would sometimes stop by after school on their way home.




Then down a footpath shortcut I used to take... 

Lots of neighborhood memories!










Just as I arrived home, it started to snow - light, fluffy flakes... Then the sun came out...

Will the sun melt these flakes or not?!

I'd be happy with a few more days - or weeks - without snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment