Saturday, June 22, 2019

Sunny Saturday Visit to TWO Farmers Markets!

One recent Saturday, Terry and I headed to the Carp Farmers Market.

Our shopping list included maple syrup and baked goods...











I noticed a vendor's stall with crocheted curtains similar to some that I have at home.

So pretty... Maybe I need to put mine up somewhere...














Then - since the weather was too nice for us to simply head home again - we continued on to Almonte, where they also have a farmers market...










I noticed one vendor's stall there with antique quilts as table cloths...


Another great crafty idea!












A man riding a bicycle with a seat in front caught my eye...

Was he giving rides?!

He drove off before we could ask him!








We stopped at a fund-raising barbecue on main street for an impromptu lunch...











Took a stroll along the river...













Then headed to Baker Bob's so that Terry could buy a small carrot cake...

Then home again! A perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment