Monday, June 3, 2019

Back - Doing Pottery...

I don't usually sign up to do pottery in spring. Gardening and travel usually keep me busy...

But this year, spring medical appointments kept us from planning a vacation...

(Besides, I'd been away for a week in April!)









So I put my name on a wait list for pottery again.

Several weeks later, I was told that a space had opened up. So I'm doing a little pottery again.





Thanks to fellow potters, I discovered that the pain that was developing in my right leg, caused by uneven posture while sitting with one foot on the control pedal at the wheel, can be corrected by putting the other foot on a brick.

(I wondered why those bricks were on the floor...)

It's good to have knowledgeable people around! There are always new things to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment