Friday, June 14, 2019

Is Summer Really Here?!

When cooler weather comes in fall, I bring out a little electric space heater to warm up the room where I spend most of my time. All winter long I use it, as a supplement to our furnace.

Then, when warmer weather arrives in spring, I put it away...

This year, however, I have put it away - then taken it out again - three times already!

After every warm spell, our spring weather has turned cool again.

You don't need that thing any more, Terry commented recently.

I don't know... Is our warm weather really here to stay?!

I'm not convinced: I still cover myself with a winter duvet at night as well... With our fluctuating temperatures, I have no confidence - even now in mid-June - that summer has really arrived for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment