Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Family Computer Games

I enjoy playing a few games on my computer... Solitaire and Free Cell are two perennial favorites.

But recently I started playing a two-person board game online - because Terry refuses to play with me. The game is called "Patchwork." I played against the computer...

One of my sons and I used to play board games together. On his last visit home, he learned how to play "Patchwork," too.

Unfortunately, we don't see each other all that often - so we have started playing against each other online.

We have to play daily - or the game will delete itself! So he moves his pieces, when he has free time. And sometime during the day, not necessarily at the same time, I make my moves, too.

Strange as it sounds, just playing this game against him - when he's not even there - gives me a sense that I'm with him - a sense of family togetherness!




No comments:

Post a Comment