Monday, July 24, 2017

Visiting the Toronto Aquarium

Recently Terry and I visited the Toronto aquarium for the first time, together with our son and two of his friends who were visiting from Switzerland.

It was like entering a new world!













It always amazes me to see the variety of marine life found in the lakes, rivers and oceans of the world!











I particularly enjoy colorful tropical marine life...












The variety of shapes, colors and sizes is astounding...











The cold water fish from the Great Lakes - and the sharks - are less colorful.











One of the fun features of the aquarium is the variety of large tanks.

Some are all around us as we go through a tunnel while standing on a moving sidewalk.


At one point, I noticed sharks swimming over our heads.



In another places, visitors could crawl through tunnels in the middle of a tank.












My son and I managed to crawl into one small space - while fish swam in the circular tank around us!











Toronto Ripley's Aquarium - definitely a fun place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment