Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Thinking of Knitting Another Sweater

The beauty of yarn crafts is that they are usually portable. So I always take knitting or crochet along on trips.

After completing one sweater using this pattern, I decided to make another - with minor modifications. I plan to make the sleeves several inches longer, and I'd like to alter the collar a bit. I have enough yarn from a kit I purchased several years ago, but never made. My daughter suggested that the loose style would probably not be flattering on me. She may be right.










Taking her advice, I waited for another pattern to come along.

This time the color will be different. The first was black. This one will be denim blue.

So far, I've only finished the back... I take the project with me whenever we travel somewhere. But for some reason - now that summer is here - there is so much else to do outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment