Sunday, December 18, 2016

Planning to Paint

Winter - when I can't get out a lot - is the time I plan to spend my mornings doing arts and crafts. Last year I watched daily online videos by a British water color painter, trying to pick up tips from him.

In anticipation of a future painting season, I often take photographs of scenes I'd like to paint.

The shadows of the trees on the road make this one interesting for me.

This old red stable in Cumberland reminds me of stables of my childhood...










There are so many beautiful scenes in my collection of photographs saved on my computer.

The contrasting different kinds of trees interests me here.







I should go through them all soon... and print or back them up - before my computer suddenly stops working one day and they are lost!!









That too is another winter project for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment