Thursday, December 29, 2016

Amazed!

I recently bought three balls of yarn to make a sweater for myself - adult size large.

Somewhere I read that two balls of this yarn suffice for most sweaters. I found that hard to believe, so I bought three. (The pattern did indicate that sizes large and extra-large required three balls.









The yarn is very gauze-like, but not transparent, when it knits up...












But I was still amazed to find so much yarn left over after I had finished the front and the back.











If these partial balls of yarn will be enough to complete the sleeves, I may try to exchange the remaining untouched ball for the same yarn in another color and make another sweater, if this one fits well!

I can't wait to finish it and try it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment