Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What to Register For...??

Our local school board catalog of fall and winter evening classes has arrived in the mail.

I can't resist going through it, circling all that interest me. (Strangely, most are held on Wednesday evenings!)

These courses can be life changing! I learned to quilt at a night school course when my children were young... and I've been at it ever since! I can't imagine life without that creative outlet!










Not sure what to do this fall and winter. Drawing? Painting? Group ukulele classes?

One that interests me is "Repurposed Fashion" - modifying old garments to create new ones. I've often thought of re-purposing T-shirts. I even bought a book about it. But I haven't tried yet. Maybe I need a course to get me going!

The beginner level doesn't begin till February. That gives me lots of time to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment