Monday, August 3, 2015

A Tough Quilting Choice!

I recently finished 28 reversible squares that can be assembled in different patterns:

Vertical stripes...















Chevrons...
















Diamonds, the pattern I made before...

Which design do you like best? I asked Terry.

The diamonds, he replies.












Hmmm. That's probably why I chose the diamond design five years ago, when I was making my last reversible quilt. (Here it is, in progress.)

Completed, it is pictured in this blog post dated February 29, 2011.

It does look nice. But this time I'd like to try something different. One of the problems with making a diamond design this time is that there will be a set of 2 half diamonds. I have 28 squares, not 32.


What other options could I try?! I'm going to keep looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment