Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Kay Diet

My friend Kay has never had a weight problem... until now! Her doctor recently told her to gain weight! Over the past few months, she has lost 6 pounds - a significant loss for someone who isn't overweight.

What have you been doing? I asked - interested... I would really love to lose 5 or 10 pounds!














Well, I've started walking the dog an hour a day, since Joe hasn't been able to walk her...














(So I need a big dog... that likes to walk fast!)

That's not all. Whenever I ask Joe what he wants for lunch, he says: Soup. My doctor says that isn't enough...

Hmmm... Walking an hour a day - and eating soup - the Kay diet! Maybe I should give it a try- though Terry wouldn't be happy about the dog part!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can walk your friend's dog for her instead of getting a dog yourself. Beneficial for everyone?

    ReplyDelete