Monday, December 30, 2013

Clearing Off Counter Tops? Mission Impossible!

I noticed an article on de-cluttering in a recent Good Housekeeping magazine. Entitled "Organizing Made Easy," it lists clearing off the kitchen counter as a quick and easy way to give a sense of order to a home..














Maybe that's what I need to do....














Only I shouldn't stop there! Perhaps my goal for the week should be to clear off every chair, counter, table top and desk in the house...














Then I looked around...














It would be nice, but...














How long it would it take to do it?! Am I willing to have the whole family angry at me because they can't find things where they left them?!
(And... after all that annoyance and effort... how long would the house remain clutter-free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment