Saturday, December 28, 2013

How Should I Spend My Time This Winter?!

My current dilemma - one that I am thinking about a lot these days - is: How many courses do I want to take from January to April?














I want to take another pottery class and improve in that. What about extra practice time in the studio? I have to sign up for that, too...


















What about art? Should I take one class... or two...?














(Perhaps something other than botanical?)

Maybe I should simply paint (and quilt) at home?














I do love to learn new things. Taking a course does challenge me to improve, as I see what others in the class are doing...














I don't enjoy winter sports and even avoid walking - for fear of slipping on icy roads. I don't want to stay at home indoors all the time either...

But how much do I want to be out?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment