Thursday, November 7, 2013

Modern Man

Multi-tasking is one of those modern concepts I'm fascinated with: I keep writing about it! Yesterday's post was about my difficulty with multi-tasking. But back in 2010, I posted a reflection on the idea that mothers have always had to multi-task. Another post, from 2011, expresses frustration that I have to multi-task! Yet another (with the same title) that I posted a few months ago talks about how technology encourages multi-tasking. (We don't feel it's dangerous to text while riding a skateboard or driving a car, for example.)


















(Or help with the meal, like mashing steaming hot potatoes - not texting but playing online poker - an example I noticed here at home more recently!)

I guess I personally find it hard - and am amazed that so many younger people see it as a natural way of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment