Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sign of Spring: Putting Away My Knitting

One of the beauties of living in a climate with four distinct seasons is that every season has a different focus. As spring arrives and I spend more time outdoors... the knitting needles and yarn are moved to the basement... until cold weather arrives again!















 Well... not everything is put away! I still have a few unfinished projects I want to finish...



















 ... like this entrelac scarf...















 ... and this double-knitting sample.


Yarn crafts are very portable, and I like to have a bag of knitting or crochet to bring along if I anticipate waiting - in a doctor's waiting room, for example.


















(So for me, knitting and crochet are never totally put away! I always have a bag or a basket somewhere in view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment