Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Algonquin College Spring Garden Show

One of the benefits of living near Algonquin College is that it's easy to walk over to their spring flower show.














Held in the college greenhouse, it features the work of the horticultural students.














I always love to see what color flowers they plant together...














I love to get new ideas!


















Visiting this flower space makes me wish a greenhouse were a practical addition to our home! It is so relaxing to be surrounded by flowers!














Another feature of the show: they also sell pots of flowers!














So I couldn't resist buying a few...














One of the problems of WALKING to the show is that I had to choose small potted plants.














Not big ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment