Friday, September 30, 2011

Crochet Connections

Crochet is a winter pastime (and passion!) for me. Now that summer is here, I have been focusing on gardening, and haven't given much thought to yarn. But recently I came across a picture of a colorful crocheted afghan online - so I clicked on it - which led me to more and more crocheting and knitting links!

I felt as if I had won a lottery! So much inspiration!

So for any avid crocheters (or knitters) who may be reading this... let me share!

(I'll be perusing these when the first snow falls... But I noticed that warm summer weather doesn't stop some from crocheting and knitting!)

Here are a few links...

Friendship Afghan Project

Dayna's Crochet


Sissie's Crochet Place (with links on the right to dozens - if not hundreds - of photos of afghans, for anyone needing inspiration!)

Blissfully Domestic

LinkOne Sheepish Girl

The Jolly Bee


And in my online browsing, I also encountered a free pattern website:

Crochet Pattern Central

About.com also had an article on crochet - which included patterns for some easy, attractive projects.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment