Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mystery Afghan Update

I am trying to finish my "mystery" afghan and move on to other things... (I have some new crafting ideas on my mind!)














It's not my favorite kind of weather, so I may as well do creative things indoors!

After completing most of the squares, I broke away from the original "mystery" afghan pattern and created two afghans ...














The first one is finished, though I may need to add more border...














Now I'm working on the second one...














It has taken a while for me to figure out how I want the squares to go...














But now I think I have it. I have decided to add a border of black around each piece, to make the joining more seamless...

Only 8 more small squares to sew together before it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment