Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Final Farmers' Market

We decided to enjoy the fall colors by paying one last visit to the Carp Farmers' Market, just outside of Ottawa.














This late in the season, some of my favorite vendors (like the British pie lady) weren't there.














But I did find a cake lady I hadn't seen this year - but last year I posted a picture of one of her gorgeous creations... Don't know how I missed her on my previous visits... (So, of course, I had to buy one!)














I also discovered some interesting creations made out of recycled blue jeans... ( These "skirts" are re-purposed shopping bags!)














I love denim in any garment.














I also came across a potter whose things I LOVED! I would have stopped - and probably bought a bowl or mug... But the air was so cold, I couldn't linger outdoors. (I hadn't dressed for the chilly weather.)














So - after buying lunch - I retreated to the car to enjoy it...














The cooler weather is always a shock, until I readjust!

No comments:

Post a Comment