Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What My Life Lacks...

I have wanted to be free to pursue creative interests... for years... ever since my life got busy with work and parenting.

For years I pined for more free time to squeeze in more quilting, writing, knitting... I even dreamed of having a tidy house and garden... (I even wanted more time for tidying and organizing...!)

So this stage of life - when I (by choice) have no crowded schedule and few responsibilities... this time should be a dream come true...!

And it is... most of the time...!

But I sometimes wander around listlessly, wondering how I to spend my morning or my afternoon...














Should I work on my two unfinished quilts...?














...get to work on my messy desk...?














...try to deal with the chaos in the basement...?














... or go outside and work in the garden...?

I realize I have no shortage of worthwhile things to do... But what my life lacks - is DEADLINES!

With deadlines I would get more things done!

"The amount of time it takes to do something is ... the amount of time you have..."

Don't know who first said it - but... SO TRUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment