Friday, October 8, 2010

Mystery Afgan Project: Week 3

I have been enjoying the challenge of crocheting two squares a week for the 12-week afghan project I started a few weeks ago... In fact, every Monday I begin to think about the next week's task, wondering what the pattern will be - and if I'll have time to keep up.

Week 3's square - clue 3 (here in PDF format) - was a little more challenging, as I don't remember doing a V pattern before.














Here is a close-up view. I think it would be a lovely pattern for a scarf or shawl.














So I was nonchalantly crocheting, finishing off the two squares I have come to expect... when I noticed that this week's pattern calls for eight - not two - squares!! This puts a whole new spin on things...














Here are my first two - together with the previous weeks' squares... But I have six more do complete! Hopefully I'll keep up with the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment