Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas is... (Part 2)

Yesterday I mentioned that my kids always ask me what I want for Christmas... and I have a hard time creating a WISH LIST... So I thought I'd share some of the things I'm glad I have in my kitchen... Perhaps they might be the very things you'd like to put on YOUR WISH LIST! And of course, I'd love to hear about your favorite kitchen things...

The second thing (things) I really enjoy in my kitchen is this bakeware that doesn't need to be greased before use - and is easy to wash.














My daughter first introduced me to Silpat when she bought me this Silpat cookie sheet. Although it looks like plastic, it is made of spun glass.

At first I worried that it would melt in the oven, but it really doesn't!

Since getting my first Silpat cookie sheet, I have bought other shapes (muffin tins, cake pans).














They are floppy, so need to stand on a cookie sheet in the oven - but they are easy to wash, as they are so flexible... I like them because they're easy to clean and require no greasing of the pan.
















Tomorrow - more kitchen stuff I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment