Wednesday, September 23, 2020

New Walking Path in Almonte

I'm not going to the gym these days - so I'm missing out on some of my normal exercise...

You have to find something to replace it, my osteoporosis doctor recently told me. Exercising is an important part of osteoporosis management...







So on a recent trip to Almonte, we decided to add some steps to our normal walk around town...










Normally, we cross the river at two different bridges, bringing us back where we started... near a favorite bakery!

We have lots of favorite views where we stop and admire the scenery - like this condo patio - with all its potted plants, below the bridge.






This view of the water fall is another favorite spot...










But maybe it's time to add a new path... Here's one we often see people on, either walking, riding bikes and even ATVs...

So off we headed off...








To our left was the river... To our right, an older neighborhood. We caught glimpses of lovely homes through openings in the trees...










Let's explore the neighborhood, I suggested...

So we turned onto one of the streets...





So glad we discovered this lovely part of town!

I'm sure we'll be back soon to see more!














No comments:

Post a Comment