Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Not Sure What This Is...?!

Going through boxes of "stuff" - I came across this old (vintage) steam iron - a seamstress travel iron - that looks like it's hardly been used.

It belonged to my mother - and no doubt dates back to the days when she took courses - and needed to bring along her own iron...











Should I give it away - or see if it still works?! I see there are used ones for sale on Ebay - from $10 to $25...

And it's all in its original packaging, with instructions and a little cup to fill the water compartment...










With it, I found some embroidery patterns and this gizmo...











I really have no idea what it is!!

If anyone knows, I'd love it if you'd tell me.

(Comments may take a few days to be posted, but they don't get lost!)

No comments:

Post a Comment