Monday, October 21, 2019

A Busy Toronto Shopping Mall

My daughter has always liked fashion... (something I am less interested in the older I get!)

But I'm always up for visiting new places. So when she commented that she was looking for a certain clothing item, I suggested  we go to the premium outlet mall - between Toronto and Guelph - that we had driven past numerous times but never gone into.






Two surprises: We had no idea that it would be such a busy place, especially on the weekend!!











It was hard to find parking - and later, just as hard to exit... The vehicles just kept coming...


Second, some of the stores were very expensive... Gucci, Prada... But that didn't seem to be a deterrent. Those stores were especially full!

I don't think I'll head back again soon -  I like calmer, less busy places to shop in... (though it may be more peaceful mid-week.)

I'm also not much for expensive fashion...








But once we left the mall, when we googled restaurants, our GPS led us to an interesting British-style pub that served a delicious chicken pot pie...








Every table had its own TV tuned in to British soccer.

There was also a dart-board nearby!

A pleasant place to end our shopping trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment