Saturday, October 12, 2019

Bee Season is Ending...

There aren't a lot of bees in our flower beds these days, but our neighbor Mary managed to photograph a few resting on her flowers a few days ago.

I'm not sure how she takes such clear photos... The bee is resting on a pink Cosmos flower in this shot.










It helps, I think, if the flowers a sharp contrast in colors to the bees...

Here the bee is on a white Cosmos flower.

I don't have any Cosmos flowers in my garden... I'm always looking for late bloomers, and these are really pretty.





Here a bee is on a Titonia flower.

I really don't know how she does it, but - like the butterfly photos I posted last week that Mary took, her bee flowers are amazingly clear, too!

Beautiful shots showing bees at different angles!

No comments:

Post a Comment