Thursday, October 3, 2019

Lots Happening in October!

Occasionally I check out local events listed on Facebook...

October has a few that interest me...

Not supposed to eat too much bread, but this grilled cheese festival looks interesting. It's probably more relevant to those who work downtown and are looking for something different for lunch.

I notice that over 29,000 people have expressed interest in going... Perhaps a little too busy for me...










I'd really like to go to this free stargazing event... But practically speaking, I'd guess there will be a lot of people there, wanting to look through the telescopes...

It looks like over 15,000 have seen the announcement and expressed interest...

What about parking...? Will it be too busy for me...?

There's also Canadian thanksgiving coming up the second Monday in October...

Maybe I should focus on taking daily walks - while the weather is still good and we have no snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment