Monday, November 5, 2018

Inspirational Title

I'm gathering up books that I may never read - to give  to the public library's second-hand book store.

Here is one I remember fondly - I leafed through it many times, but never actually read it.

It was the title that inspired me... I didn't need to read any more...

In my working days, life was often chaotic - too busy, too demanding. So much of life was beyond my control.

So when I saw this title, I bought the book: Was it really possible to have comfortable chaos? To accept the messiness and frustration I could do very little about - and actually be happy and comfortable with my situation?!

Those were the thoughts that the title inspired in me then... And I still derive comfort from that thought, even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment