Saturday, June 23, 2018

Multi-Tasking: Audio Books and Unfinished Projects

Our public library has a collection of audio books that I often borrow...

For a while now, while working on knitting or crochet projects, I've been listening to audio books at the same time.

It's a great way to multi-task!








I sometimes also listen to motivational talks by Joyce Meyer...

Each CD is about 45 minutes long - a perfect amount of time to sit down for a bit.








My current aim is to dig out unfinished projects and finally complete them, while listening to a CD.















Tidying up my craft corner, I was surprised to see how many unfinished projects I have!

Equally surprising is to see how quickly they get completed while I'm listening to someone read to me...

An audio book usually consists of four to six CD's...

And it's a great feeling to get these unfinished projects done!




No comments:

Post a Comment