Monday, June 25, 2018

Mother and Son Enjoying HQ!

I'm always happy to find fun things my adult children and I can do together. Recently, one of my sons suggested that I try a free online game that he plays often. It's called HQ...

It's a live show where 12 questions are asked and three possible answers are given. If you err even once, you're out for that game... But there are one - or sometimes 2 - games daily...









If you succeed in answering all the questions correctly, you share the jackpot prize with all the other winners.

One of my daughter's friends won once - but, divided among the thousands of winning players, the prize ended up being about 10 cents each!

(Yes, thousands of people play!)

At one point in the game below 1.69 million people were online playing!


Not sure how much you actually need to have won before you can withdraw the your winnings...

I wonder - has anyone ever withdrawn any?!!

For me, winning money isn't my main motive in playing. My son and I compete with ... each other!!

Every time we play, we email each other and see who got more questions right!

No comments:

Post a Comment