Tuesday, November 17, 2015

New Snow Boots!

Snow hasn't arrived yet as I write this... But winter is on my mind!

I don't really need new snow boots - I have several pair. But when I saw these shiny red ones, with built-in metal studs that can be flipped over and hidden if not needed - I couldn't resist.









So if you're out walking and you encounter ice, you have to find a place to sit down and adjust your boots...? Terry asked, somewhat skeptically.










I guess so - or find something to hold on to and do it standing on one foot. They even come with a gizmo for flipping the hard plastic over. And extra warm insoles.








Do these studs really work? 

Well, they aren't going to tell me they don't, now, are they?! 

I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

4 comments:

  1. Marlene, what is the brand....where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand is Olang. I bought them at a store called Foot Solutions in Ottawa, Ontario.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to wearing these beauties!

    ReplyDelete