Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Latest Pottery Dishes

Every week I look forward to seeing how my finished pottery pieces look when they come out of the kiln. Here are my latest creations.

I'm happy with the mug - though white is a little bland!

At the suggestion of my daughter, I made four spoons that could be used for sugar or salt. The handles aren't glazed. Next time I'd color them with oxide.

I'm not sure when I made the plate... I've been playing around with creating textures on plates. This one could probably be used for holding jewelry on a dresser.
  

Or maybe as a saucer for the mug!
















And more things are drying in my next batch!

(It never ends!)

Terry always asks: Where are you going to put it all?!

Honestly... that thought never crosses my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment