Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Birthday, Terry!

Today is Terry's birthday. We don't do a lot to celebrate family birthdays - unless everyone happens to be home. We will probably have a low-key celebration this year...

But a few years ago, we were able to bring family and friends together to celebrate a milestone birthday. Too bad that can't happen every year. Every year is a milestone!










That year we had a wonderful evening together, in Montreal. Some of us hadn't seen each other in years.

The party was a surprise for Terry. Afterwards he couldn't stop smiling for days!

Some people like to forget their age, but my new motto is: "Life is short! Celebrate more!"

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Such an event venue and your loved ones together, I don’t think anything else is needed. I miss celebrating my birthday with everybody. I have moved so far from everybody. All I have here is my husband, he does complete me but I still miss my aunt, uncle and parents a lot. I wish they surprise me this time.

    ReplyDelete