Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Where Does the Time Go?!

I stopped teaching in February 2008... a career I started in 1968! Almost 40 years! Since then, I have been trying to live a more relaxed lifestyle, no longer dividing my days into 45-minute periods and my year into two semesters. I eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired! It's a wonderful way to live - a more natural rhythm, perhaps? I like to think it's the way people lived before clocks and electricity were invented, but I'm not sure!

So it was a bit of a shock - a reality check?! - when I read (about wasting time) that five minutes a day equals "thirty-five minutes a week or two hours and twenty minutes a month or twenty-eight hours a year."

No more excuses for the things I have "no time" to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment