Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mid-Winter Panic!

February 2 was Groundhog Day. I wasn't paying too much attention to the groundhog this year. I was too busy! But Terry tells me the animal doesn't score high in accuracy as far as predicting the arrival of spring anyway - only 39% of the time! Terry, who calculates his "100 days of winter" from December 1st (when the average daytime temperature in our area goes below zero degrees Celsius) to March 10th (when the average daytime temperature again rises to above zero), reminds me that winter is two-thirds over.

So I'm beginning to panic! I had planned to get so much done this winter!














Tidying..


















Organizing, quilting, mending. Not to mention cleaning, sorting and tossing! With all my art classes, I've neglected my winter "to-do" list! Time to realize that winter will soon be over.














I'd better get moving! When spring arrives, I'll put these tasks off till... next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment