Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Back to the Convent!

Part of my weekend in Toronto was spent at the convent of the Sisterhood of St. John the Divine, a place I discovered last March when I attended a workshop led by author Kathleen Norris.














It had been a relaxing experience of quiet living - so I was looking forward to a return visit for the Celtic Knots workshop.


















This time my room was on the second floor of the guest house. 


















My bed had a hand-made quilt...














I noticed others in bedrooms down the hall.














Meals were included in my stay - but I made myself several cups of hot chocolate at a little kitchen - sitting room area down the hall from my room.














Everything I needed...














...for a quiet mid-winter getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment